Friday, June 13, 2014

GTA The Ideal Video Games For Mature Or Not

Assuming that you've previously played San Andreas then your going to like this, this game is not boring and currently there's a lot to do, lots of off road vehicles for off-roading and lots of customization options for your vehicles.

In general it’s a HUGE improvement over Grand Theft Auto IV, its better and more lively, the individuals come to life in the game and better car managing, for people who care about graphics it’s a big improvement over IV however I’d just like to point out that if you choose a video game by its graphics then you’re never going to enjoy good games and being picky over graphics ruins the experience (but like I said they're great in this game).








No the game does NOT freeze, unfortunately I played it straight for over 10 hours without realizing it and it never froze nor did I experience any bugs at all, it played flawlessly, so I really don't know what these people are speaking about it being buggy, if it does not freeze within that amount of time then I think its appealing recognizable it’s not going to and maybe they are having problems with their Xbox and not the game.

The one point that I do dislike in this game is the crashes aren't as reasonable is they are in IV, its comparable when plunging in Saints Row, however I really did not pay $60 just so I could experience good crashes, I obtained it for free roaming, and after playing it for awhile you really do not even see the corny crashes anymore, during gameplay you may discover things you do not like and an example of that would be the crashes, or maybe you do not like the way the planes and helicopters handle because of the wind blowing against it (the flying is reasonable and helicopters are tough to deal with, which I like. it'll take it tougher for small youngsters to shoot me on multiplayer when they're in a chopper), but in my viewpoint this is the best Grand Theft Auto to date and I would strongly suggest you don't pass on this game because it’s worth it.









This is rated M, so parents if you don't expect your kids may not be mature enough to deal with this video game then DONT it for them, I'm sick of seeing parents complaining and the news creating Grand Theft Auto games out to be a game that makes children do bad things when in the first place the parents shouldn't even buy young kids a game that clearly says 17+ on the back and you have to be 17 and up to buy it, so please don't rate video games badly derived on your ignorance.


Play also GTA V  multiplayer or go to this website 












No comments:

Post a Comment